Laurence Tremayne Estate Agents is a member of the Guild of Property Professionals. To become a member you have to be invited and meet all of their criteria. By becoming a member we have more resources available to us, which enables us to increase our marketing potential for our clients’ properties.
About the Guild of Property Professionals
The Guild of Property Professionals is a National Network of carefully selected Independent Estate Agents working together to ensure a ‘best in class’ service to the public. Members of the Guild pride themselves on building loyal, reputable and professional local businesses that depends greatly on the quality of service they provide to their clients.
Guild Members are experts in their local area and work hard to ensure that their clients are treated with the care and respect they deserve during what can be a very stressful time. Guild Members understand the importance of selling your property to the right buyers, for the right price, in the shortest period of time.
Guild Members adhere to The Guild’s strict Code of Conduct and are covered by Professional Indemnity of up to £1M. The Guild of Property Professionals ensures that all Members are either members of The Property Ombudsman or The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Why should you use a member of the Guild?
As Independent Estate Agents, we are experts in your local area and are an integral part of the communities we serve. We are best placed to advise you about the local environment, provide you with accurate valuations and notify you of specific market trends affecting local property prices and sales. Our businesses really do succeed or fail by the quality of the service we provide, and by our ability to successfully deliver sales at the best possible price.
We understand that choosing the right Estate Agent, pricing your home correctly and ensuring your home is presented in the best possible light can really help to sell your home quickly and effectively.
The Guild of Property Professionals ensures that Guild Members and their staff are regularly trained and fully qualified in Estate Agency practice and customer service, under The Guild Associate Scheme.
London & International Market
Not all of your buyers will be from the local area. Many London and International buyers are interested in second homes or investment properties around the country and you may have just the property they are looking for.
Guild Members are able to provide you with access to the lucrative National and International market through our prestigious showrooms on London’s Park Lane using state of the art technology to display your properties professionally.
High Quality Marketing
Guild Members are committed to regular, widespread, high-quality marketing, which enhances the location and character of your home, whilst providing a wide selection of property for sale to the National market place. Giving you the best chance of achieving the result you want in the shortest possible time.
Code of Conduct
Members of the Guild are ethical, professional and adhering to a Code of Conduct – providing you with quality assurance of their service, a valuable reassurance.
Membership of The Guild of Property Professionals is offered subject to the following criteria:-
1. Members are independent estate agents.
2. The Membership is contingent upon the on-going good reputation of the Member and the adequate representation of The Guild of Professional Estate Agents for areas of Membership.
3. Member Agents, Directors, Partners or Principals agree to adhere to The Guild’s Code of Conduct.
4. Guild Members’ principal business activity is that of reputable independent estate agency practice and, as such, no Partner, Director nor Principal has been subject of a compulsory liquidation or bankruptcy nor subject to investigation or conviction of theft, fraud nor any estate agency malpractice.
5. Members will carry Professional Indemnity cover to a minimum value of £250,000 to support their Code of Conduct and to cover any acts of negligence.
6. Members will either belong to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or The Ombudsman for Estate Agents.
(Extracted from The Guild of Property Professionals website, www.guildproperty.co.uk )
Use a member of the Guild of Property Professionals for a truly professional service.
Call Laurence Tremayne, now on 01327 311222